Male
Number of posts : 2133
Job/hobbies : sending souls to hell
Favorite word : Go to Hell
Awards :
Currenty playing : Dirge of Cerberus
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Sasuke Uchiha ( Naruto )   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:06 am

Sasuke Uchiha is one of the main characters in the first part of Naruto, well till episode 126, were he went to seek power from Orochimaru. In Naruto Shippuden, Sasuke is the one who kills Orochimaru. Since Orochimaru "died' Sasuke took his power to make himself more powerful. He has a really bad character. But many girls like him, like Sakura and Ino. The only reason Sasuke goes to Orochimaru is to get power, as i said. But in order to kill him brother Itachi, who in the past killed the whole clan. He is the same age as Naruto and processes the Sharingan ability.

As most of Orochimaru's followers, Sasuke has the curse seal, a seal of that makes him gain power. In order to beat Naruto, he has to use the curse seal level 2. When activating the 2nd form, the person will no longer be human, it transforms into a monster. if not careful, the curse seal could kill him. Even after 2 and a half years of training, Naruto was atill no match for Sasuke. I forgot to mention to say, that Itachi is a member of the Atatuki and Sasuke didn't kill them because they could kill more of them, and giving the opportunity to Sasuke to challange Itachi and kill him, once and for all.

Sasuke in Part 1

Sasuke in the Shippuden

Sasuke using the curse mark in the first part

This one were Sasuke is in second form. Too bad to insert

http://mangahelpers.com/images/11willitblend.jpg

Most of my reviews are taken from www.gamespot.com I shorten them and find the most important parts as their reviews are over 3 pages long which can be a burden to read and the screenshots are taken from the internet Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gamespot.com/ps2

Sasuke Uchiha ( Naruto )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1